But in February of the next year, they seemed to get back together. Miguel, who was 36 at the time, posted pictures of him and Mandi, who was also 36, in an Instagram Reel that is still on his feed.
In one of the pictures, the model had the singer pinned against the wall while he held on to her thigh and whispered sweet things into her ear. The other pictures showed them being close to each other.
“Love can heal.” “Proud of us—Pimentel’s,” he wrote as the caption for the reel. Fans were happy that they had worked out their differences.
Mandi has since taken down her own post with the photos, but she still has one post on her social media that is about her ex-husband. The model also thought about her “current journey of introspection” a week ago.
She wrote in the captions of a series of selfies, “On a current journey of self-reflection and finding my purest self again…when and who was I when I was my most free and confident self?”
She is still inside. and rising to the challenge, but this time with more life experience, clearer goals, and a better way of thinking, one step at a time. If this is you, we’ll take care of it. “
Even though it’s not clear when they broke up, the last time they were seen together was in July.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- Hilaria Baldwin shares first family photo with 7 kids
- Tia Mowry’s 14-year marriage to Cory Hardrict ends
- Gisele Bündchen hires divorce lawyer amid tension with Tom Brady
- Howard Stern’s ex-sidekick ‘Stuttering John’ loses Sirius XM appeal
- Kaley Cuoco says ‘I Only Had Eyes for’ ‘BigBang Theory’ Costar Johnny Galecki